Top-romantic love-quotes


1
When i met you the first time, i already know myself that i love you
And today, i would like to say that all my heart wanted to say,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, No matter what happens in future, i always will.
Even i am not like some one you wish
Even i am not like some one you want to be
Even i am not like some one you closer
But just know one thing Rat always loves Cheat and care about you
60 second in 1 mn
60 minute in 1 hour
24 hours in 1 day
7 days in 1 week
4 weeks in 1 month
12 month in 1 year
I swear to god i will never broke your heart again.

2.
If a day had 36 hours i’d spend 12 picking u flowers,
If we had 48 life would surely be great,
And if it was 72, I’d climb a mountain just to tell the world i love you,
But…all we have is 24, Which means i’ll keep the message short,
And simply spend every precious hour with you,
Today n forever.
I really love u Amaan from da bottom of my heart.
Plz never ever misunderstand me.
I love u n want 2 spend rest of my life with u.

3.
 It is almost here, that special time of year.
When hearts and flowers by the hours are brought to all who seek.
When kisses swirl and words do peak into little puffs of cotton (candy) my sweet.
So be my love and be my own.
Call me on the telephone or send a card, that is not hard, right to my waiting door,
And I’ll be yours forever more…
4.
 I love you 100 times.
I miss you 2,000 times.
I want to be with you always and forever!!
I love you 1 in a million times of each day.
I want to make you mine.
I love you for you and only.
I mean every word!
I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week.
My heart bleeds for you.
My tears fall for you cause I’m lonely.
Many times I think of the day that you say those 4 words.
In the days that you are away it’s how many times I say
I LOVE YOU AND TRULY WANT U.
I miss you even 365 days of the year.
Sweetie just know that I really, truly & madly love you.
COME HOME SOON
5. 
Valentine treasures are people who have often crossed your mind, family, friends and others, too,
who in your life have shined the warmth of love or a spark of light that makes you remember them.
No matter how long since you’ve actually met,
Each one is a luminous gem who gleams and glows in your memory,
Bringing special pleasures, and that’s why this Valentine comes to you.
You’re one of those sparkling treasures!
6. 
When the sky looks blue “I Miss u”.
When the dreams come true “I Miss u”.
When the flowers covered with dew “I Miss u”.
When the day comes new “I Miss u”.
7. 
Dear Shona,
U mean a world to me
My heart beats only becoz u live in it
You are my jaan, my princess, my sweet, cute, world best baby doll
No one can ever take ur place in my life…never ever
Please be wimme always
Love you hamesha….forever…

Romantic Things to do with Your Sweet Heart on this Lovely Valentine’s Day floral valentines day greetings Valentine Day Quotes and Romantic Sms Messages Collection
8. 
Valentine is near
Just wishing you were here
You will always be near
My heart will never be the same
Beneath my skin, my soul lies waiting for you
Everyday I think of you I feel blue
Never give up hope
Remembering the first kiss
All I ask is to be with you
And for you to be my Valentine
For I will always cherish your heart in mine.
9. 
I m lucky to have u in my life.
U r the world tome.
Even tough we r apart,u will always stay in my heart.
I feel that in absence we realize how strong our love is.
I will always cherish the moments that we spend together.
If our love is true, god will surely show us the way.
Plz be my valentine 4ever.
I want to be ur lady n walk with u on the path wherever you take me.
May god bless you always.
LOVE U VERY MUCH.muwah.
10. 
Kiss is not like Nokia…Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike…Just Do It
Kiss is not like Pepsi…Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag…Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga
Happy Valentines Day
11.
 You’ve given me a reason for smiling once again,
You’ve filled my life with peaceful dreams and
you’ve become my closest friend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates